Featured Videos Photos
As a Faith & Freedom Coalition congregation liaison, you will play an important role in mobilizing people of faith to be effective citizens in restoring America’s greatness and founding principles. By working directly with the leadership of your congregation, you can provide information about critical issues that need citizen awareness and prayer. In order to make this as easy as possible, we have put together some simple steps to get you on the right track to being a congregation liaison.
- Pray for God’s guidance before taking on this leadership role.
- Talk to your pastor. As the leader of the congregation, the pastor needs to be filled in on the principles and goals of a Faith & Freedom Coalition civic concerns committee. Never usurp the role of the pastor. You must have his support and oversight to perform the role of liaison at your congregation.
- Meet with your FFC local chairman/leader to discuss what activities would be best for your civic concerns committee right now.
- Always talk to your pastor before performing the following activities:
a. Set up an educational bulletin board in your congregation with announcements about upcoming events, and other information.
b. Start a prayer team to pray specifically for our country, its leaders, and the Faith & Freedom Coalition.
c. Hold voter registration drives at your congregation on Citizenship Sunday around the 4th of July or Memorial Day, or before voter registration deadlines, typically in September of an election year.
d. Make occasional announcements to the congregation congregation about upcoming events and critical issues that arise in your state or community.
e. Place FFC voter guides in your congregation bulletin at election time.
Again, it is crucial that you have permission and guidance from your pastor in performing these activities.
- Congregation Coordinator Step by Step
- Letter to Pastor
- National Voter Registration Form
- Legal Do's and Don'ts for Pastors
Please fill out the form below to sign up to be an FFC Congregation Liaison, receive FFC email updates, and learn of the newest FFC Congregation Liaison updates.