Featured Videos Photos
- Glenn Beck Show 2010 3
- Glenn Beck Show 2010 2
- Glenn Beck Show 2010 1
- Gregg Keller
- Gregg Keller and Steve Scheffler 2
- Gregg Keller and Steve Scheffler
- Iowa Grassroots Leaders
- Sharron Angle and Ralph Reed 2
- Ralph Reed 2
Why we call ourselves the Faith & Freedom Coalition:
"Freedom regards religion as the companion in all its battles and all its triumphs as the very cradle of its infancy and the source of all its claims.... because religion alone is the safeguard of morality, and morality is the best and surest pledge for the survival of freedom.”
-Alexis de Tocqueville
We believe that the greatness of America lies not in the federal government but in the character of our people — the simple virtues of faith, hard work, marriage, family, personal responsibility, and helping the least among us. If we lose sight of these values, America will cease to be great.
Never before has it been more critical for us to speak out for these values. That is why the Faith and Freedom Coalition is committed to educating, equipping, and mobilizing people of faith and like-minded individuals to be effective citizens. Together we will influence public policy and enact legislation that strengthens families, promotes time-honored values, protects the dignity of life and marriage, lowers the tax burden on small business and families, and requires government to tighten its belt and live within its means.
- Respect for the sanctity and dignity of life, family, and marriage as the foundations of a free society
- Limited government, lower taxes and fiscal responsibility to unleash the creative energy of entrepreneurs
- Education reform that puts children first
- Help the poor, the needy, and those who have been left behind
- Free markets and free minds to create opportunity for all
- Victory in the struggle with terrorism and tyranny while supporting our democratic allies, including Israel
- Mobilize and train people of faith to be effective citizens
- Speak out in the public arena and in the media on behalf of common-sense values
- Influence legislation and enact sound public policy at every level of government
- Train citizens for effective civic action
- Protest bigotry and discrimination against people of faith
If you stand for these American principles and you are ready to take action to protect them, then please click the ‘join us’ button above.
Contact the Faith & Freedom Coalition
P.O. Box 957736
Duluth, GA 30095-9529
Text FFC to 69227 to receive updates and information and text FFC to 313131 to make a donation!
- FFC opens its national headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
- FFC VA plays a crucial role in turning out a 14.4% conservative vote increase in Virginia’s state wide elections, where conservative leaders such as Gov. Bob McDonnell, were elected in a landslide.
- FFC NJ plays a crucial role in turning out record a number of values voters who were the margin of victory for Gov. Chris Christie’s election.
- FFC’s 2009 Grassroots Blitz includes:
o 1.16 million prequalified voters
o 962,000 Voter Guides/Scorecards
o 1,086,000 Get-Out-The-Vote calls
o 1,275,000 voter education mail pieces
- FFC establishes its 12th state affiliate.
- FFC makes 58.8 million voter contacts spearheading the conservative vote which ushered in 63 new House members and 6 U.S. Senators.
o 8,125,000 pieces of voter education mail
o 505,000 door knocks, utilizing FFC’s patented Voter Trak technology.
o 2,900 radio ads in 17 states
o 15.3 million Get-Out-The-Vote calls
- FFC distributes 16.5 million Congressional Scorecards and Voter Guides.
- FFC holds its inaugural national Faith & Freedom Conference & Strategy Briefing in Washington, DC, attracting by 500+ grassroots activists and members of the media.
- FFC establishes its 20th state affiliate.
- FFC launches its Citizen Action Seminars to train the next generation of grassroots leaders.
- FFC adds it’s 257,000th member
- FFC holds first 2012 presidential event in association with the Iowa state affiliate which is attended by 1,700+ grassroots activists and more than 200+ media.
- FFC holds its national Faith & Freedom Coalition Conference & Strategy Briefing in Washington, DC, attracting 1,500 grassroots activists and members of the media, and featuring every major 2012 presidential candidate.
- FFC knocks on thousands of doors and makes a total of a half million voter contacts, playing a major role in the WI recall election victories.
- FFC holds its FL Kick-Off and Pre-Debate Party in Orlando, FL attended by 2,500 grassroots activists and every 2012 presidential candidate.
- FFC establishes its 30th state affiliate.
- FFC establishes its 125th local and county chapters.
- FFC launches its full-page USA Today ad, asking President Obama, “Where are the Jobs?”
- FFC adds its 500,000th member.
- FFC hosts Presidential Forums in South Carolina, Michigan, Delaware, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Florida.
- FFC hosts series of Presidential Tele-townhalls with: Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Gov. Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich, and Paul Ryan; more than 150,000 participated.
- FFC voter education campaign reaches 250K in North Carolina Marriage Amendment Victory.
- FFC makes 600K+ voter contacts in the successful Wisconsin recall battle where conservatives played a decisive role.
- FFC holds its annual national Conference & Strategy Briefing in Washington, D.C., attracting 1,400 grassroots activists and media.
- FFC kicks off the Republican National Convention in Tampa, FL, attended by 1,300 grassroots activists and media.
- FFC makes over 122 million voter contacts to evangelicals, faithful Catholics, and other voters of faith in key states during the 2012 election season.
o 23 million pieces of voter education mail
o 21 million Get-Out-The-Vote calls
o 18 million SMS text and email messages
o 30 million voter guides distributed in 117,000 churches
o 250,000 door knocks and volunteer Get-Out-The-Vote calls
o 5,800 radio ads in seven states
o 300,000 Congressional Scorecards distributed
o 1.977 million unregistered voters contacted
- FFC hosts its inaugural Prayer Breakfast in conjunction with CPAC, featuring VA Gov. Bob McDonnell.
- FFC adds its 700,000th member.
- FFC hosts a Prayer Breakfast with NC FFC, featuring TLC’s Jim Bob Duggar.